Saturday, April 12, 2008

We're Going on a Bear Hunt...



This was one of my favorite books to read with the kids when I worked at Emerson in Iowa. I just love all the motions and sounds you can do to go with it. So, of course, when I bought books while I was pregnant with Ellie, this was one of them.

She has been doing more and more motions to songs, and has been interested in longer books lately, so I thought I'd try reading Bear Hunt to Ellie. As you can see from the pictures, she got into it and had a lot of fun with the motions!



We're going on a bear hunt.
We're gonna catch a big one!
What a beautiful day!
We're not scared.



Uh oh! Grass!
Long, wavy grass.
We can't go over it.
We can't go under it.

Oh, no!
We've got to go through it!



1 comment:

Susan Beth said...

Swishy, swashy! Swishy swashy! I just love that book, and Jansse got such a kick out of it. I miss reading it!