Saturday, January 20, 2007

We have Wii

That's right. Wii. Leif's brother Eric got us a Wii for Christmas and gave it to us this evening. Oddly enough, he gave us a gift on HIS birthday. Leif was confused by that. =) But it is great fun, and for that reason alone we are still awake at 2:30 am, playing the Wii. Great fun. Addicting, too. I am all over the bowling. We played a family game of bowling (Leif, Me, Eric, Terry, and Wenda) and it was a lot of fun, even if it was 1 am. So much for early to bed! Then we played some tennis and my arm is going to be sore tomorrow.

So to celebrate Eric's and Terry's birthday today, we all met at a steakhouse in Livingston. Leif, Eric, and I split a steak and had a side each. Terry and Wenda got a rack of ribs. We got to try the ribs - WOW. Those were the best ribs ever. And I don't like ribs. Better than Sir Scott's Oasis overall. Shhhh... I know that place is world famous or something, but if you're looking for really good steak and ribs, I suggest Montana's Rib and Chop House in Livingston. Seriously good food.

Alright - back to uploading and editing pictures on Costco's website. I need to print them soon and time's a-wastin! It doesn't look like I'll be sleeping any time soon, with all the wiiing going on in the room next door.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh, the wii.... tom (dave's now 18 year old brother) bought one the day they came out. pretty cool. and tim dyck got one for Christmas (that's an interesting story) so it's cool you guys have one too. hope your arm is okay for scrappin' today!! :) - tam