Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Maybe, Baby...

It seems the hoppin' place to be is Labor and Delivery at Bozeman Deaconess today. Which means that it's 1:00 in the afternoon and there's been no room in the inn. Too many babies being born and not one of them is mine yet. They're still planning on inducing today, but it's been a day of calling every couple of hours and having all of the delivery rooms still occupied. So... I figured I'd update all of you who are praying diligently for me while I'm in labor (or not!). I will try to take a minute before we head out the door to let everyone know when they call to say it's my turn. This wasn't what I was planning when I predicted tomorrow as the delivery date. Ah, well, sooner or later we will have a baby and I guess that's what really counts.

No comments: