Thursday, January 17, 2008

Little Cutie



I found this priceless picture among Leif's practice shots using two flashes. She got to be his test subject and, apparently, decided that "test subject" meant she got to make faces at the camera. I wish I could say that 1) I've never seen her make this face before, or 2) I don't know where she gets it from, but this next picture proves otherwise. It was taken a few months ago:



Here is another "test subject" picture showing her doing one of my favorite things: reading. While playing by herself, she is often content to sit down and "read" books to herself. I love it.



Her love of books extends beyond reading them, too, and includes sitting on them. Here she is, IN a box of magazines, watching TV. Sit on the soft, comfy bed? No. Sit in the window seat? No. Sit in the Pack-n-Play? No. But give her a box of magazines to sit in and she is content.

No comments: