Thursday, January 24, 2008

11 Socks.

What's that you say? 11 socks? Oh. Here. Let me finish the list:

11 socks
5 hair bows
2 tubes Orajel

That's what I found behind Ellie's crib today.

When I went in to get her from her nap, she'd stuffed Star Bear and Duck behind the crib, with their little heads peeking out over the top as if watching her. She stood on her tippy toes, trying to peer over the back of the crib saying, "Bunny! Bunny!" So I climbed under the crib and reached WAAAAAY back and grabbed the bunny she'd thrown back there. It was then that I thought it might be a good idea to actually move the crib (without her added 25 lbs, of course) and see what else was back there. And that's when I found 11 socks, 5 hair bows, and 2 tubes Orajel.

So you see, sometimes it's not the washing machine that eats the socks. It's the crib.

No comments: