Monday, January 28, 2008

A glimpse into the last hour...

It's time for the Busy Girl Photo Hour!! Here's a little glimpse into Ellie's last hour:





Hanging things off the doorknob





Playing dress up and flirting with herself in the mirror





"Drinking" out of a little Tupperware container





Riding her horse (Every time she rides her horse she says "doodleloo doodleloo doodleloo". It's hilarious and took me a while to figure out that she was trying to sing the finale to the William Tell Overture since that's what I hummed the first time I showed her how to ride a stick horse!)





Playing in her fort



Trying to figure out why I'm taking so many pictures





Making a game of climbing out the window of her fort (over and over and over)





Playing with her ball



Playing the "fall down" game





Dragging the other stick horse around like a mop



Knocking down the fort and laying underneath it



Rolling around with the beach ball under the knocked over fort





Giving me the evil laugh because she's about to put things in my slippers





Putting my slippers on





Knocking on and trying to go out the front door



Trying to go out the garage door



Back to the knocked down fort



Climbing inside the knocked down fort



Wearing Daddy's noise-reducing headphones

Whew!! Just reading through this makes me tired! And yes, all of these pictures were taken in the span of an hour! Thankfully it tired her out, too, and she's happily napping right now and will be for the next few hours. Time to go get stuff done!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I seem to remember a girl like that twenty seven or so years ago. Isn't it time she climbs a ladder or two? Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow....that's got to be the busiest little girl EVER! I would need to be napping, too, if I were you! :)

Alana said...

yup, it's official: you have a cute kid (though very busy)! I liked the part about trying to hum the William Tell Overture while riding the horse...they're pretty much inseparable in my mind. :)