Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Snow Day!


We woke up this morning to a fresh blanket of snow! I got Ellie all suited up and Corinne came over for a snowy play date! It was cute to see the girls together in the snow.


At some point they decided they wanted to swing. They really enjoyed themselves in the swings, but I had to make a note to self: Babies in snowsuits and snowboots go into swings better than they come out of them. I'll have to think twice about letting Ellie swing on a snowy day again if she's in full snow gear. But oh, how she enjoyed swinging!


The fun in the snow more or less ended when the girls realized it was easier to walk on the bare gravel than it was to tromp through the snow laden grass. So they sat on the stoop and played with rocks until we decided it was time to go in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! I so wish we could get snow here in Tx... Ellie & her little friend look cute all bundled up. :)

Ivymamma said...

Oh I can't wait for snow to hit here...oh, wait, yes I can! Love the snowsuit - very darling!