Monday, November 19, 2007

Let it Snow!!

Finally, we are getting a real snow dump!! It's been falling and accumulating for over an hour now and it's starting to look like a winter wonderland out there!

In other news, Ellie just called me "Mommy". I think it's the first time she's called me that, not "Mama" and she pointed at me, smiled, and said "Mommy!" Yay!

Oh, and we're all sickos. The Wickland three are all congested and sore-throated, victims of the common cold. Ick.

Thanksgiving is just a few days away, so I've got the turkey roasting away and I was planning on making pie crusts today. I'm contemplating just buying the crusts, though, and enjoying the snowy afternoon with my daughter instead. I'm not sure I can forego the homebaked crust, though, so I guess we'll just have to see how it all goes.

No comments: