Sunday, May 25, 2008

Little Red Wagon...

A couple weeks ago I got a Little Tykes little red wagon from Freecycle for Ellie. It's the perfect size for a toddler to pull around.

When my parents were here, Mom and I looked out the window one day to see this:



I have no idea how long he'd been pulling her in the wagon, but she seemed to think he was made to do it. He pulled her around and around and around the yard for quite a while!



She barely fit in the wagon, but she was content as can be to ride around in it, even if she didn't really fit.



He seemed perfectly content to let her ride around in it, too.



At some point Ellie decided that she needed to be pulled standing up. It was quite funny and it looked like she was a chariot driver!




1 comment:

Susan Beth said...

Oh my gosh is that ever going to be fun to scrapbook! She is such a great little personality! I can't wait to see what she comes up with over the next five or six years, because I think you are in for quite a fun ride!