Friday, July 27, 2007

Some morning start too early....

... and those mornings usually begin with a wiggly baby. She used to lay there and snuggle with me and I could get at least another half hour of sleep while she drank her bottle. Not so any more! She lays still for just a few moments before she is up and crawling all over, while I, in my not-yet-awake state, try to keep her from flinging herself head first off the bed and try to wake up at the same time. This was one of those mornings. Please, can't I just sleep a little longer?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can totally relate... i actually heard davey fussing around 6:30 this morning but just couldn't physically pull myself out of bed.... the next thing i knew, it was 7:30... oops! also, i've fallen asleep a few times while feeding davey and he's not even two weeks old yet! what a mom i am, eh?! my poor little guy! - tam