Friday, July 27, 2007

How's a piggy go?

The last few weeks Eliana has been toting around the book "Moo, Baa, La La La" by Sandra Boynton. It's her recent favorite. She will bring it to you and say "La La La" and sit happily while you read it to her. She can point to and name the duck, the dog, and the cat. She can also make little piggy snorting noises. In just the last couple days she has started putting the "La la la" and piggy noises together, and saying them at appropriate times during the book or just during the day as she's playing, which is hilarious. Today I was reciting the book to her (that's what happens when you read something too many times!) and I got a little video of her making her piggy noises. It was just too cute not to share with you all. As an added note, the book in the video is NOT "Moo, Baa, La La La" in case you were wondering. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mommom called me Friday to tell me about this video & how it's my fault that her little angel snorts like a pig! LOL This is hilarious...I glad she loves it!