Thursday, September 28, 2006

Out and About

I know it's been a while since I posted anything... My mom reminds me that it's been a while since I've posted any pictures, especially. =) Not much has been going on. Ellie and I have been staying home and Leif and I have been watching the first two seasons of "Lost". Today Eliana and I were out and about, though, and it was good. We did a little errand running (dropping off display layouts at the scrapbooking store, Kmart, dropping off recyclables...) and we spent some time up at Petra. It was supposed to be a quick trip to pick up a couple things, but it turned into almost 2 hours, between students, teachers, and parents. It was good to see people and show off my baby. =) The general consensus there at Petra was that Ellie has red hair. I hadn't really thought about the color of her hair (since she doesn't have a whole lot of it), but both Louise and Hope both decided her hair is red. Hmmm. I guess we'll see. After Petra Leif showed Ellie off again at RightNow. Everyone thinks she's just the cutest baby ever. I won't disagree, I guess. =)

This afternoon and evening Eliana was particularly happy and I got some cute pictures and video of her smiling and squealing. You'll have to wait for the video since my computer shuts of every time I try to save the file. Ergh. Very frustrating. But in the meantime, here are some cute pictures from today and the last week...Eliana this afternoon. Isn't she a cutie?

Awww, there's a smile!

She's figuring out how to play with toys. It's fun.

She also practices trying to put her whole fist in her mouth.

No comments: