Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Week Ahead

I can't believe it's already October. Where does the time go? I don't even have my fall decorations out. I'd better get on that or it'll just be time to put up the Christmas tree before I know it. Christmas?? Wait - that means I have to get Christmas cards out - eek! I'd better get started on those... breathe, breathe... one week at a time, Elizabeth. Whew. Okay. So this week seems a little busy compared to other weeks. (Though a year or two ago I would have considered this practically a vacation week - hardly busy at all!) We've got...

Monday - "Free" day... cleaning? crafting? putting out my fall decorations?
Tuesday - Play date with Andrea & kids (10:30)
Grocery shopping (at least Costco)
Thursday -Pick up class supplies from scrapbooking store
Dinner with the Koenens
Friday - Kitting Saturday's class
Saturday - Women's Breakfast at Church (8:30-10:30)
Teaching my first scrapbooking class! (12-2:30)
Church service (5:30)

One of these weekends we need to get together with the Varpnesses, too. And I need to spend one of those days kitting Saturday's class (probably Friday). But now that I write it all out, it doesn't seem like this week is so busy after all. I guess I'll survive. =)

No comments: