Monday, October 06, 2008

Game Time!!

So I'm about a month late on getting these pictures posted, but I just found them tonight and figured I'd post them anyway. =D

I love playing Rummikub. I grew up playing Rummikub. Great game. Really. But Leif won't play with me. He says I'm obnoxious when I win. I don't think I am, but that's what he says and he won't play with me. So imagine my complete and utter joy when Robert said HE would play with me while he was here last month! We sat outside and enjoyed the warm sunshine while we played. It was great.

Game On!

We played 3 games. I won all 3. I wasn't cheating, but it wouldn't have been too hard to cheat, if I'd wanted to.

Game Face

Sunglasses are a good idea for sitting out in the sunshine, but not if you're playing a game like this. Too bad we weren't playing poker....

The glasses were a bad idea....

The glasses were almost as bad an idea as letting Ellie run around while we played. Unfortunately for Robert she decided that this was a good time to stand next to him and ask him questions. Questions like... "That's a 5! You have a 5, Robert?"

I suppose I had an unfair advantage on two accounts that day.

5 comments:

Tamara said...

that's one of the games i used to play with my gram (that and parcheesi) so i would totally play with you! the next time we see each other, let's have a date... or two dates... one for crafting and one for rummikub!

Unknown said...

I'll play too when I come up to visit. Ellie can even sit on my lap and help me cheat -oops - I meant play fairly.

Ivymamma said...

I'll play with you anytime!!! I love that game, but Mike won't play with me either. :-)

Taylor Mathews said...

Were you aware that you two were wearing matching clothes???

Ariana said...

LOL! That is hilarious! It reminds me of how I always cheated while playing 7up. I could usually see some part of their clothes reflected in my glasses and could pin point the culprit!