Tuesday, March 18, 2008

There are changes afoot...

I am working on transforming Ellie's room from a green and yellow nursery to a pink and green toddler room! Nothing too spectacular, but I wanted to add a little color and some flowers. Since Leif isn't keen on the idea of painting, I found these wall stickers on clearance at Target and used them instead! They peel right off and don't leave any residue on the wall, so we should be able to move them when we decide to move Ellie to another room.



We had a green and yellow valance that matched Ellie's crib set, but it was time to change that as well. So I picked up some pink (with little purple dots on it, but you can't see that from the picture) and green material from Walmart and made a new valance! It's not perfect, and it's not fancy, but it only cost me $4 and it was quick and easy! Next on my list to do is to make 3 small wall canvases to hang over the crib (which we will move out once Ellie's no longer napping in it) where the star pictures are now. I have a few other ideas, too, but we'll have to wait and see if I get around to those. One thing at a time....



While I was taking pictures of the curtains, Ellie thought we needed OUR picture taken, too.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I like those wall clings and good job on the curtain! Happy Easter!