Saturday, March 01, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Last Friday we had Zoe over to play, and Taylor brought Corinne over to join in the fun, too. We pulled out Ellie's box of dress up clothes for the first time, and the girls had a blast! It was great to watch them put on "hats" (which is what Ellie called the headbands), necklaces, and various other pieces of clothing and carry around purses. THIS is part of what makes little girls so fun.



Checking out Zoe's attire



They had been standing in the doorway waving to each other saying, "Bye! Bye!" - It was priceless!



Cowboy Corinne



... and the Easter Bunny?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say those girls are just doing what they've seen their mothers do, but I remember you and your friends doing the same thing :-) Mom

Susan Beth said...

Oh my gosh! I so wish ... well, lets just say boys don't do this as well. And doesn't Zoe look just like her mom? Wow! I would have known they were related if I didn't know the names to match them up!

Anonymous said...

Mommom's bunny ears & the cowgirl hat!! I've missed those...lol

Christina said...

looks like they had a grand ole time! Love all the outfits.