Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Fussy



There's fussy, and then there's "Mom, I'm teething, I have a cold, and I have an ear infection, plus I didn't sleep much last night" fussy. I'd prefer the first kind today, but that's not what I have. No, the 2nd description pretty much fits Ellie today. Imagine what sort of headache you'd have after listening to the shrieks, cries, and tantrums caused by a day of feeling that way and you pretty much have how I feel right now. Blech.

One of the cute things our little sicko did the other day (before her ear was hurting her too badly) was climb up into her toddler bed to read books. We've given up on her sleeping in it until she feels better, but it was apparently a perfect place to read! Talk about cute...







It was obviously before she was feeling too badly, since she could still muster this cheesy grin!

(By the way, if you click on a picture, it will take you to the Picasa directory and you can see other pictures in this same series - I don't always post them all on the blog, so sometimes there are more there than here!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful even when she's sick. Mommom