Tuesday, March 06, 2007

On the Mend

Ellie is getting better. She's been fever free for about 36 hours and is back to her cute, chipper self. She's not eating very well, though, which makes me think that she's still not feeling 100%. It's everything we can do to get her to drink her formula throughout the day, and she only takes a couple bites of food at meals. She's sleeping a lot, too, which is good for her recovery. This morning at breakfast she was fussing and I couldn't figure out what was wrong, when all of a sudden she threw up. Then she was fine for the rest of the morning and went down for her nap just fine and is still sleeping now. I'm happy that she's feeling better and I'm also very happy that her first illness was a mild one.

In other news, Stacy Dingfield was here last night. She came out for a quick visit and to do a PartyLite candle party for me. It was a lot of fun to see her again, for a little more time than our quick visit in Sandpoint. Seeing people from LeTourneau definitely makes me thankful for the friends I made there. A lot of people's college experiences were so different from mine, and not nearly as positive, and I am glad I went to LU. (Not to mention the fact that I wouldn't have met and married Leif, nor ended up living here in MT, had I attended a different school!) Just one more thing that makes me feel blessed.

No comments: