Friday, October 13, 2006

Fall Beauty

It's been a good day so far today. Ellie slept in until almost 9:30 (that's a full 12 hours of sleep for her!). Then we had breakfast and got ready and headed over to Andrea's house for a Jam making party! Mind you, we didn't get there until after 11, and the party started at 9... so I got there just in time to stir a little apple butter and fellowship with other people. Met some new people, re-met some people, and spent some quality time with Andrea and Ashley after the others left. And I was reminded of how much I love the smell of fall - you know, apple butter simmering on the stove and all. I've got some of my own apples to process, so I might just have to make some apple butter instead of the apple sauce I'd been planning on. Mmmm..... Ellie's been a doll today and is sleeping peacefully right now. I need to pick up the house a bit and put away the laundry this afternoon. Grammee and Grandad are coming tonight, so Ellie should get plenty of attention tomorrow! Tomorrow is also the open house at the scrapbooking store, so I'll be spending a big chunk of my Saturday there. Maybe I can bring a project or two and work on them during the lull times. We'll see. Okay.... some of my favorite pictures from today...

No comments: