Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Bible Says...

Well, it has started already. The other day I had a lippy little 3 year old on my hands, so I told her to go to her room and I would talk to her when she had a better attitude. She pouted and huffed all the way to her room. After about 3 minutes, I heard her calling to me from her bed...

"The Bible says, 'Be kind to everyone!!' You're supposed to be kind to me, Mommy!"

It cracked me up, especially since it's the exact wording of the verse she's been learning in Sunday School. We had a good talk about being kind to everyone, and other things the Bible says, like "Children obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right." which is another verse she has memorized. I do love that she is processing what she is learning and trying to put it to use, though!

No comments: