Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ellie-isms

Recent words of wisdom from sweet Ellie...

"Mommy, is a zebra a kind of horse, or a kind of cow?"

"Chula colasta gooleta - See, Mommy! I can speak in Spanish!" (Ellie talks in "Spanish" a lot these days. Mind you, she makes it all up, so it's really funny.)

This morning I peeked in on Ellie, surprised she was still sleeping quietly in her room. She was just laying on her bed, arms behind her head, staring at the ceiling. I asked her what she was doing. "I'm just thinking about hatching caterpillars and turning them into butterflies." I love it!

Ellie put on her pink fuzzy coat from Uncle Robert a few days ago and pranced around the house in it. Every time I talked to her she insisted that her name was not Eliana. It was (hands spread out with fingers splayed) "Rockstar!"


No comments: