Thursday, September 09, 2010

Planning her future...

This morning Eliana and I were having a conversation about moms. She told me that my mom is Mommom, and her mom is Elizabeth. I asked her if someday her kids were going to call me Mommom. From there we got into a little conversation about her future children, and it went something like this:

Me: Are you going to have kids someday, Eliana?
Elle: Uh huh.
Me: Are you going to have girls or boys?
Elle: I am going to have girls. 4 of them.
Me: Really? What are their names going to be?
Elle: Their names are Alice, Noelle, um... Joy, and... Bouncellor (bounce-el-lor). No, Bouncellor is the cat. Um... the last one's name is... Puppy Petter, because she likes to pet puppies.

For the sake of Puppy Petter, I really hope Eliana chooses to stop at 3 little girls. That last name is a doozie in either case!

2 comments:

Leif Wickland said...

When you're four years old, four is your favorite number.

Susan Beth said...

It is so nice that you are blogging more frequently again! This one made me laugh outloud.