Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Sledding...

Sledding

As usual, the Christmas decorations went up the day after Thanksgiving. Our house is now full of Christmas cheer! Eliana was SO excited about decorating the tree that she could barely wait for me to assemble it. Yes, we are firm believers in the fake tree, so there is some assembly required.

To help Ellie pass the time until she could help with the decorating, (or to get her out of my hair, I'm not sure which) Leif took Ellie to the hill in the subdivision to go sledding. I already posted pictures of her little look of terror (which crack me up every time I see them!), so I figured I ought to do a post with all the cute pictures from their sledding fun as well...

Sledding

Sledding

Sledding

Sledding

Sledding

Sledding

It gets dark pretty early here these days, so they didn't have much time to sled before the sun went down, but they had a great time all the same!! As they drove past the house, Ellie spotted the bare, lit Christmas tree in the window and declared with a sigh, "Wow! Mommy made it so beautiful!" That was pretty sweet to hear. =D

No comments: