Friday, October 14, 2011

Family Tree

Eliana brought home her family tree project last week, so I thought I'd share it!

From Instant Upload
This is the front of the folder. Eliana informed me that she drew herself at the base of the tree, eating an apple. =D
From Instant Upload
When you open it up, here's what you find... The family tree, complete with family member apples, and information sheets for members of the maternal and paternal sides of the family. Here are her maternal grandparents...
From Instant Upload
From Instant Upload
And her paternal grandparents...
From Instant Upload
From Instant Upload
Then on the back of folder is Eliana's immediate family... Including her!
From Instant Upload
Here's how she pictures herself...
From Instant Upload
And us!
From Instant Upload
From Instant Upload
I thought it was a fun project! One of the things I appreciate about Mrs. Miller is that she does projects with the kids instead of sending home coloring/activity pages ad nauseum. They work on projects and then bring home a project every week or two. Much easier to keep track of and I think much more interactive for the kids!

No comments: