Tuesday, September 13, 2011

She's a kindergartener...

From Kindergarten
This little girl is a kindergartener at Petra Academy this year. It's kind of hard to believe, but believe it or not, it's true. We have officially entered the world of school supplies and uniforms and Eliana is loving it.

People ask me how she's doing with kindergarten. She's great! People ask me how I'm doing with it. I'm great! The worst part about the first day of school was that I missed it. Well, I didn't really miss it so much as I was too sick to get out of bed. So the cuteness you see above? Yeah, it's re-created. Here's the real first day of school picture:
From Kindergarten
Much thanks to Leif for taking that for me!! We pretended that this Monday was her first day of school, I took my own arsenal of pictures to go with it...

From Kindergarten

From Kindergarten
We are excited for what this year holds and Eliana is excited to learn! When I asked her what she was most excited about in kindergarten, she told me "just learning!"

1 comment:

Susan Beth said...

I hope you are feeling much much better. Was pretty worried about you there for a time. Love that you are blogging more!