Thursday, December 16, 2010

10 Years!!

It's hard to believe, but we've been married for 10 years now. A decade! It also means that we've had this blog for 5 years now, as our very first blog post was about our 5th anniversary! A lot has gone on in the past 5 years... We had Eliana, I started (and then stopped a few years later) teaching scrapbooking classes, I started my own business with Mary Kay, Leif started doing freelance photography, Leif finished his master's degree, we designed and started building our own home, we changed churches, we moved to Bozeman, I started playing keyboard and singing for the worship team at our church, I started teaching Sunday school, Leif started skate skiing, We gained some new close friends as others moved away, and we have fallen more in love! All in all, it has been a good 10 years, and I am excited to see what the next 10... 20... 30... bring!

No comments: