Saturday, May 08, 2010

Mother's Day Lunch

To avoid the rush that always happens on Mother's Day, we went out to lunch on Saturday. It was wonderful! We ate at the fabulous Rib & Chop House in Livingston with Leif's parents. Since Leif's birthday is next week, we celebrated that, too. Here are just a few pictures from the day...

FlickrDroid Upload
Ellie with her chicken strips

FlickrDroid Upload
This is what I got when I told her to smile. Great.

FlickrDroid Upload
This is what I got when I asked him to smile. At least I know where she gets it from.

FlickrDroid Upload
Terry and Wenda. Happy Mother's Day, Wenda!

FlickrDroid Upload
Me and the reason I get to celebrate Mother's Day!! I love you, Eliana!!

Since we were celebrating Leif's birthday as well, a candled dessert was delivered with song. Happy Birthday, Leif!!

FlickrDroid Upload

FlickrDroid Upload
Creme Brulee. Yum!!

No comments: