Monday, August 19, 2013

Eliana at 7

On July 19th, Eliana turned 7. We were on an airplane when it happened. I am having trouble wrapping my brain around the fact that she is growing up so quickly! Sometimes I look at her and almost don't recognize the girl she has become. Not a baby, not a toddler, not even a little girl. She is a girl, and it's interesting to see that change. She'll be in 2nd grade this year and she's full of spunk. I love this girl!!


Here are a few facts about Eliana, the 7 year old...

Her favorite colors are ("I have a lot of them, Mom, so I'll just list them.) green, turquoise, purple, pink, maroon, and light blue.

Her favorite animals are cheetahs and zebras.

Her favorite things to do? (deep breath, no pauses...) play with friends, eat candy, eat cake, have a birthday party, and go to the park.

When she grows up she wants to be a dentist who owns a horse and likes to sketch.

Her best friends are Josie and Tjabe.

The most exciting thing about being 7 is that she has caught up in age with everyone in her class and she can wear earrings.

Happy (belated) Birthday, Eliana!

No comments: